• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clarisea SK-3000 Gen2 Automatic Filter Roller with 4 XL filter rolls

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

galmase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Messages
195
Reaction score
154
Location
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got this from a trade almost 2 yrs ago but ended up not using it. Did not fit in my sump. Looks practically brand new. Handles a recommended maximum flow of 800 GPH.

Comes with everything including 4 XL filter rollers (costs $24.99 each)

$250 shipped (continental US) OBO



IMG_6651.jpeg

IMG_6650.jpeg

IMG_6652.jpeg

IMG_6654.jpeg

IMG_6655.jpeg

IMG_6653.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new