Clark's Clown (Clarkee)

tahojones

Linda J
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am on the hunt for a male (?) Clark's Clown fish. My male died and my female is about
1 1/2 inches long. She is "attached" to my 10" Fuzzy Mushroom where she and her (former) mate use to stay, and needs a new mate badly.... All she does is play helocopter (hovers) over the coral and shoots out to bite anyone close to it. I have been unable to find a "Clarki" "Clarkee" close to her size... PLEASE tell me there is someone out
there who has a lover (close to her size) they are wanting to sell.
:tongue:

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am on the hunt for a male (?) Clark's Clown fish. My male died and my female is about
1 1/2 inches long. She is "attached" to my 10" Fuzzy Mushroom where she and her (former) mate use to stay, and needs a new mate badly.... All she does is play helocopter (hovers) over the coral and shoots out to bite anyone close to it. I have been unable to find a "Clarki" "Clarkee" close to her size... PLEASE tell me there is someone out
there who has a lover (close to her size) they are wanting to sell.
:tongue:

Linda, I was at the AC today and they have one single Clarki that was around 1" + if your quick you can call Chris and have him hold it for you.
Bill

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back