Classic Apex and ATI dimmable

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a used Classic Apex and I wanted to see if there is a way to have my ATI dimmable fixture plugged in to the eb8 and still follow the settings I program into the fixture for each channel.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a used Classic Apex and I wanted to see if there is a way to have my ATI dimmable fixture plugged in to the eb8 and still follow the settings I program into the fixture for each channel.
On your apex run the light to on and off choosing, and program it still on the fixture.

OP
OP
G

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On your apex run the light to on and off choosing, and program it still on the fixture.
When you say run on to off do you mean just put in the time (8:30am) that I have for my Channel 1 on the fixture to come on and it will be at the % I have it set for and then select same off time (10:00pm) as fixture? Or do I need to go in advance settings in the apex?

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you say run on to off do you mean just put in the time (8:30am) that I have for my Channel 1 on the fixture to come on and it will be at the % I have it set for and then select same off time (10:00pm) as fixture? Or do I need to go in advance settings in the apex?
I am unfamiliar with the dimmable sunpower I have the non dimmable version hooked up to my apex does that model you have turn the lights on and off or does it just control the dimming option?

OP
OP
G

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am unfamiliar with the dimmable sunpower I have the non dimmable version hooked up to my apex does that model you have turn the lights on and off or does it just control the dimming option?
It turns it on and off and I can set % of lights to ramp up and down throughout the day. There are 2 channels of bulbs.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It turns it on and off and I can set % of lights to ramp up and down throughout the day. There are 2 channels of bulbs.
I would just run your apex outlets to a lighting schedule to always on and then control it on the sunpower. Or use the timer on the apex to your sunpower setting times either way would work.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back