Classic Neptune Aquacontroller Jr.

james collier

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After being out of the hobby for 5+ years, I'm setting up a mini reef tank. I've busted my AquaController Jr. out of the closet.

My question is, do I continue to use AquaNotes to edit my controller? Does it access fusion now?

What I really want to know is if there is any interface besides the 3 buttons on the controller itself.

Thanks.
 
Welcome back, to the hobby
I would just use fusion
 
Welcome back, to the hobby
I would just use fusion

I don't think Fusion is backwards compatible to the old Neptune systems. I would check their forum though. I wrote an old PC interface called AquaTool they used for a bit at shows which I am sure is around somewhere.
 
Hello and good day,

I wonder if someone can help me.. I'm looking for the key to Aquanotes full version. (It's not available for purchase anymore)
I have 3 Aquacontroller 3 Pro and i'm using them to manage my hydroponics growing farm - The Aquacontrollers are managing the nutrient tank.
Can someone help me getting the serial key for Aquanotes full version ?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new