Clean BBS net

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wicket30
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wicket30

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
38
Location
Long Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the bbs hatching ring and I think the collector cup/sieve is getting dirty/clogged. I am soaking it in vinegar but other cleaning tips?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new