• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clean chaeto loaded with pods!

danp01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
chaeto came very dirty with no pods. I can’t even find one. It smelled so bad I had to take it out of the house. He said full quart sized bag and this is not even half

thumbnail_IMG_2973.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2974.jpg

OP
OP
K

KylerMT98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
chaeto came very dirty with no pods. I can’t even find one. It smelled so bad I had to take it out of the house. He said full quart sized bag and this is not even half

Not sure what hapoened with this one man. I've issued you a refund and PM'd you so we can get everything squared away.

danp01

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

just have to say that Kylermt98 has made everything good. i would like to thank him for working hard to make it right.

IzzysPop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this guy sends me a package USPS Flat rate which took 4 days to get here. Then, since it was leaking I had to go to the USPS office to try to claim it, however, after 3 trips to the post office over three days, they finally call to tell me that because it was leaking and stunk to high heaven, they threw it out. I let Kyler know about all this and his response to have ME open a ticket with USPS because it was insured. DO NOT BUY from this guy. TERRIBLE seller!

OP
OP
K

KylerMT98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this guy sends me a package USPS Flat rate which took 4 days to get here. Then, since it was leaking I had to go to the USPS office to try to claim it, however, after 3 trips to the post office over three days, they finally call to tell me that because it was leaking and stunk to high heaven, they threw it out. I let Kyler know about all this and his response to have ME open a ticket with USPS because it was insured. DO NOT BUY from this guy. TERRIBLE seller!

As previously discussed, my shipping method is listed on the sales thread. Tracking information shows no mention of a QC fail and the package being discarded. It shows instead that delivery was attempted and the package is currently being held at the post office. I have offered to provide documentation needed for the insurance claim, but you declined to do an insurance claim.

Please have any further communication regarding this matter be done through the PayPal Resolution Center.

OP
OP
K

KylerMT98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to a family emergency, this weeks shipments will be delayed. Extra will be packed to make up for this inconvenience.

Mikeneedsahobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received chaeto from kyler. My shipment was delayed due to his family emergency. He communicated this to me so it was not an issue.

chaeto arrived healthy and green. Double ziplock bagged. Packaging was pristine. Bag was filled.

I would recommend the seller.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 162 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back