Clean Up crew

Depends on the algae you are trying to clean up. All CUC fit different needs

For a general CUC I recommend snails (turbo, trochus, nassarius) Urchins, crabs (blue leg hermits). These are just a few that come to the top of my head
 
I find snails to do the best.
I have hermit crabs too, but they don't really do much that I see.

I have areas of rock that develop some gunk, at some point a snail will go there, and after that gunk will be gone.
I had an urchin that worked well for a while but I think it eventually starved.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new