Clean up crew

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure If this is the right place to ask but I need a good clean up crew for my 29 gallon salt water tank j have a few snails, about 20 crabs and a red srimp what else can I put in there to help clean the algae and everything else that will do ok with some clown fish when I get them
 
A cucumber is always good. And my favorite member is a tiger sand conch. Best cleaner ever in my opinion. Banded trochus snails are the bes. Imo
 
I think you have plenty of clean up crew.
I plan on getting a lawnmower bleny today to deal with the hair algae and it just seems like there not doing anything I never see the shrimp move ate they nocturnal?
 
What kind of red shrimp? Lots of shrimp that are red.BTW cucumbers can emit a toxin that kills everything in your tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new