Clean up crew

jltucker229

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the whole SW aquarium scene. I set up my 36 gallon bow front tank about 2.5 weeks ago so it is still cycling. Once this is complete, is it smart to get inverts first for the clean up crew? If so what types of inverts should I get? I am definitely interested in a sea star, hermit crabs, and snails, but are there any particular species one would prefer to put together? I eventually want to add SPS corals so would this is a good idea for that?

- Jessica
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1455982080.193753.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new