Clean your corals with THE DIP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ef851541-9700-4dcc-a51c-77576a4369d6.png

New Product from Fauna Marin
In our continued effort to provide you and your corals with the highest quality products, we've conducted our own research on various kinds of pests which tend to wreck havoc if left untreated. Our findings have lead to the development of a revolutionary coral dip product aimed to rid corals from a wide range of pests. Safe for all kinds of coral, made from natural ingredients, contains no aggressive oxidative ingredients, and more. In case you're wondering, yes, this also treats red bugs and AEFW!

We are proud to present our newest product - THE DIP

765d2f55-6e10-41a0-b736-a0bf25d43ce8.jpg

Fauna Marin presents: THE DIP
Fauna Marin THE DIP is a highly effective coral dip solution used for cleaning various types of coral. It is especially effective at helping new specimens acclimate to the aquarium by strengthening the pest resistance of your coral. THE DIP is a further developed product and is therefore a direct replacement to Fauna Marin Pest Control.

Dip every new coral purchase in the DIP coral bath to avoid unwanted pests and strengthen the pest resistance of your corals.

THE DIP: Product Overview
  • Highly active solution made from natural ingredients
  • Contains no oils, Iodine, or aggressive oxidative ingredients
  • Does NOT darken coral tissue
  • Simple, safe, affordable and highly effective

Using THE DIP is Easy!
  • Take 1 Liter (0.26 US gal) of aquarium water and add 15ml of THE DIP to the container and stir.
  • Place coral in THE DIP and swirl gently in one minute intervals
  • Dip coral for a maximum of 5 minutes
  • Rinse coral in a separate container with aquarium water and place coral back into the aquarium
  • Discard THE DIP and rinse container
THE DIP is not suitable for use in the aquarium and should not be used for dipping fish, shrimp, mussels, sea urchins, and similar animals. Remove these specimens prior to dipping the coral.

THE DIP: Pricing

THE DIP is will be priced as follows:

THE DIP 250ml - $24.90
THE DIP 500ml - $41.90

Vaughn17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried dipping acros and had them die? I've freshwater dipped many other corals with no problems. I've also freshwater dipped some acro plugs and gotten fresh water on the encrusted base and had no problems. I'm just afraid of giving acros a full freshwater dip.

ReefRocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've dipped some acros in room temperature freshwater just to remove the AEFW and out of 5 pieces that I've tried 4 survived. It was more of an experiment than anything else, I did it to the pieces I didn't really care about. Stags seem to have handled it the worst.

Vaughn17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've dipped some acros in room temperature freshwater just to remove the AEFW and out of 5 pieces that I've tried 4 survived. It was more of an experiment than anything else, I did it to the pieces I didn't really care about. Stags seem to have handled it the worst.
Seems like freshwater would certainly kill any eggs. My acro tank is so overrun with little inverts like brittle stars, asterina stars, bristle worms, and pods that I don't think any eggs could keep from being eaten.

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

A solution to AEFW eggs has not yet been found. These eggs are specially protected and do not allow any non-aggressive dips to take its effects on it. If specific chemicals are used, you may be able to kill the eggs, but also risk the coral too. We've searched for a solution to this, but have not yet found a suitable formula.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back