Cleaner shrimp deals??

waterthatmakeu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
dearborn
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a 50gal and need some cleaner shrimps for the tank. Any idea on where/when deals are? Southeast Michigan area.
 
I got a fire shrimp from reef cleaners and also most of my CUC, they have skunk cleaners at a decent price plus their live stock is always top tier (from my past orders at least)
 
Do you have to quarantine them?
I currently don't have a QT tank at the moment cause of space so I did not but all the livestock came healthy and active.
 
Save your money, mine always stole food from corals.
I agree! go with a fire shrimp instead they're much prettier, more shy but mine has never taken my corals food but my old skunk cleaner did
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new