Cleaner Shrimp Spawning Frequency?

WarEaglesReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
294
Reaction score
252
Location
Denver, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a cleaner shrimp a couple of months back, and a two weeks ago I noticed it had a belly full of eggs followed by a tank full of little baby cleaner shrimp a few nights later (the clowns were super thrilled about the midnight snack). Now this morning it's got a whole new belly full of eggs. Just curious as to how frequently they typically spawn as I didn't expect it to happen again so soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new