Cleaner shrimp with fire shrimp mating

Grijalvaj22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
manassas
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone here knows if it possible for a fire shrimp and cleaner shrimp to produce offspring and if so how can I raise the baby shrimps

IMG_6852.jpeg
 
Marine shrimp have 3-4 free swimming (planktonic) stages and breeding in home aquarium is questionable at least. I am sure it can be done comertially though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new