Cleanup crew/diversity reccomendstions

jeep and goose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
270
Reaction score
181
Location
lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to set up my clean up crew to have a very wie range of different inverts. I currently have: 2 turbos, an asterea, 2 other snails idk what they are, conch, 5 verity’s, emerald crab, red leg hermit, black? Leg hermit and a coral banded shrimp. Mt rank doesn’t really have any issues right now I just want it for diversity mainly. Was thinking dove snails and asterenia would be good to add and bristle worms, although I don’t like them that much moreso cause they have given me sleep parylisis on more than one occasion, also probably another hermit or 2 and I want porcelain crabs eventually, I also have a diamond goby that sifts sand, this is a 20 gal btw, so I can’t add a whole lot more. My lfs has a chestnut cowrie but I’ve heard they eat sponges and are cold water, also was thinking brittle stars
 
I think you have very good variety I think a starfish would be good but I would not recommend any starfish apart from a bristle like you said
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new