Cleanup crew

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnyboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

johnyboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon tank that is finished with the cycle.. I don't have a ton of money but I need to start getting a cleanup crew started. What kind of snails and shrimp are best and easy for me ?
 
you could check out reefcleaners.org. The guy has some good prices and if you send him an email, he will set you up a recommended list of everything you need. There's a form for it on his website. Customer service is pretty good so if something in your order gets messed up he will work with you to solve the problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new