Clear water scrubbers

Alexpark911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Messages
407
Reaction score
299
Location
Tacoma
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the second had used Clear water scrubbers. I am missing power supply unit and I’m not even sure how to determine what size this is… there are no numbers or indication for output. Can someone please help me to find out what size I need for the lights?

IMG_7115.jpeg IMG_7114.jpeg IMG_7113.jpeg IMG_7112.jpeg
 
  • CW-50: Dimensions: Approx. 8” L x 8” W x 9” H (Screen: 6” x 6”).
  • CW-100: Dimensions: Approx. 10” L x 8” W x 10” H (Screen: 7” x 7”).
  • CW-200: Dimensions: Approx. 12” L x 11” W x 12” H (Screen: 10” x 8”).
  • CW-300: Dimensions: Approx. 15” L x 11” W x 14” H (Screen: 11.5” x 10.5”).
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new