ClearWater Algae Scrubber v2 CW-100

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtichenor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a Clear Water Algae Scrubber that has two 30 watt lights. One of the light is not working. Where can I get a replacement.
I would contact www.clearwaterscrubbers.com. I heard they will still support units with replacement parts, if not, perhaps they could point you towards where to source a replacement light?
 
Can anyone tell me the output or power supply spec? I need to buy the power supply …
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7115.jpeg
    IMG_7115.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7114.jpeg
    IMG_7114.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7113.jpeg
    IMG_7113.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7112.jpeg
    IMG_7112.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 12

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new