• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Closet Cleanout: stuff sale

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Schulks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
631
Location
Over yonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers!

Money is tight so I’m digging around my closet:

I'll ship but price is not included.

Vectra s2 - $200
Hydros X2 - $100
Hydros Auto Feeder - $25 - New!
Kamoer kphm 600 - $15
Kamoer kphm 600 - $20
Kamoer kpmh 900 - $35
VBR Aqua Par meter - $80
Icecap k1-50 Skimmer - $40*
Innovative Marine Magnetic Dosing Tube holder - $25 – New!
ZKSJ 1600 gph powerhead(clone of the hygger 1600) - $35

things..

- One of the Kamoer kphm 600 has a really slow leak around the hose barb so it is cheaper. It is so slow I didn't think about it but you could replace the barb or try a different zip tie

-All of the Kamoer pumps are wired for hydros drive ports already. If you don't need it I could keep the connector.

-The icecap k1-50 skimmer is in good condition and comes with an Octo aquatics stand. I don’t have the original hang mounting piece for the skimmer but the stand is much nicer.

-ZKSJ mini powerhead is just like the Hygger 1600 but slightly smaller. I feel like it is nicer somehow.


Feel free to ask anything or for more pictures.

Thanks for looking

20250502_140949[2].jpg 20250502_150544[1].jpg 20250314_123711[1].jpg 20250502_150722[1].jpg 20250329_122021[1].jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new