• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Closet clear out!

Item Price
35-125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kan123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2014
Messages
244
Reaction score
122
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clearing up space in my apartment so getting rid of these items:

- AI Hydra 26. Works great, UV lens burned out but still fully functional. $125

- 2x AI Prime. Works great, UV lens burned out but still fully functional. $100 each

- 2x Aquamaxx DC-1 dosing containers. $35 each

Open to shipping and offers if they’re reasonable!

IMG_4187.jpeg IMG_4188.jpeg IMG_4189.jpeg IMG_4190.jpeg IMG_4191.jpeg
 
No sorry, just the dosing containers

$60 shipped for anyone who wants both containers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new