• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Closing Down Sale - Cary NC - Fish/ Corals

g6gang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving homes and cannot move current 1.5 year old setup. I am looking to get rid of all of my live stock, then live rock (not sure on equipment yet). Not looking for trades and only local pickups in Cary, NC (Raleigh) Area. Best is to text or call me 919 749 0703 - anything I do not sell in time will go to LFS for store credit.

All pics are on google photos: https://goo.gl/photos/R5Ptu7E2ADYfhSFj9

Fish/Inverts
Clown Trio (Breeding) - Female (Percula) is my first fish purchased about 5 years ago. She is about 4” and has been popping out eggs every 3 weeks. Her mates are two recently purchased Mocha Misbar Percula are about 2” and 1.5” - asking $95 for trio or sold individually $30

Yellow Corris Wrasse - about 4 years old has matured into awesome fluorescent markings on his face, fins and tails. he is constantly on the hunt and tucks himeself in the sand at night to go to sleep - fascinating fish to watch always looking back at you. $45

Scopas Tang - Purchased earlier this year and by far love it better then the Yellow Tang i traded him for. He has awesome powder blue speckled coloring at certain times during the lighting period. At other times, he looks totally black and a tan - to black gradient. $45

Randalls Goby/Tiger Pistol Shrimp Pair - My very first symbiotic relationship addition purchased about 5 years ago. You can hear the pistol shrimp popping sound a few rooms away when some comes to close. Very interesting watching him construct his tunnels for the goby. How he works his claws and rotate pieces of rock,shells to get the strongest engineering is amazing to watch. Both are about 4’ long - $70 for pair - would like to keep as pair

Purple Firefish - Nice purple coloring and has not even attempted to jump out of my uncovered tank. Nice behavior they way he flicks his upper and lower fins every so often. One of my first fish purchases about 5 years ago - $40

Banded Serpent Star - Creepy and interesting at the same time seeing him slither around the tank. Always comes out during feedings. Central disk is about size of quarter with legs making him about 9” long. Always fun to see those long copperhead snake like legs coming out to grab some food. - $35

Blue/Green Chromis - Nice blue coloring sometimes looks green. Almost 2” long. $10.

Corals
Elegance Coral - By far my most favorite coral in my tank. It is about year old and very healthy. Looks awesome under actinics with its green and purple tips. Has over 10 mouths and has even hosted my clownfish. About 8” when fully opened. Check out top down pics n the gallery - $75

Riccordeas - My next favorite coral. Lately they have been eating chopped up Larrys reef Frenzy. I have two colonies on live rock the size of a fist - One has 5 polyps ($45), the second has 6 polyps ($50). Multiple colors. Checkout out the birght green on in the gallery. The UNC blue one I had has already been sold. $20 per polpy

Frogspawn - Darker green color. 4 heads and growing at a good pace. About the size of a softball. Loves to eat anything you give it. $45

Acan Colony - Orange/yellow with 4 heads - $40 per polyp

Trumpets - I have one colony that is bright green with 5 heads. This colony was thriving until I switched lights so it looks pretty sad right now. Will give it to you if you purchase something else - otherwise $5.

Green Palys - Large colony with ultra green large heads. Each head is about the size of a quarter. $45

Blue Mushrooms - Blue/Purple when open. Iridescent when closed. Nice coloring About 8 polyps. $25

Toadstool Yellow - - Two stalks - nice growth, about 4” high. Two heads about the size of a fist. $25

Finger Leather - One of my first corals - very large size pink/purple coloring. About the size of a football. $40

Orange Eye Zoas - I have a large colony about 8” x 4” and a smaller colony about 2” x 2”. My lighting does not do this zoa justice. Coloring is pale now, but when purchased was ultra bright center. Growth has been good. Colony: $60 - Small Colony - $15

Yellow Palys - Small colony of about 8 polyps. Not very happy in my tank but when purchased was very bright yellow. $10

Green Star Polyps - not just your run of the mill GSP. Check out gallery of picks and see the super bright green coloring and how awesome it looks under actinics. I have the overflow corner covered in it with multiple pieces of live rock ranging in size. Most rocks are about the size of a softball ($40) and have one large piece the size of a football ($60)

Pink Star Polpys - This is really not the name of it, but is most like the green variety. I put it close to the GSP to see who was more aggressive and definitely the green is. The pink variety is a much slower grower but behaves in other similar ways that the GSP does. 3” frag. $10

Pulsing Xenia Colony - Football sized live rock with pulsing xenia colony. This is the pink variety and heads. Since it comes with decent size live rock, I am charging $35.

Once livestock is sold, I will be selling other items:

Live Rock - 6 football size pieces originally Reef Cleaners dry rock over a year and half old. No pests in tank - Has many different coraline algae colors - including a deep red and some blue.

Lighting - I have two Reef Radiance 165+ LEDs (full spectrum, powerfull, controlled by App on phone), I also have 3 Orbit Marine LEDs

80 G Deep Blue Shallow Tank

Not sure what else just yet.

Roboson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL! I just saw @eliramos post in it and I didn't even check the time stamp on the original post.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 48 44.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back