Clove Polyp Growth

Anthony Kochevar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2018
Messages
142
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some Firework Clove Polyps last month. They have done well and since have several translucent white shoots coming out of them now. These seem to get longer every day. Are these going to be new heads? If so when will I see the polyp?
clovep.jpg
Right now it's kind of ugly to look at.
 
I got some Firework Clove Polyps last month. They have done well and since have several translucent white shoots coming out of them now. These seem to get longer every day. Are these going to be new heads? If so when will I see the polyp?
clovep.jpg
Right now it's kind of ugly to look at.
Should be, I have yellow tip cloves and they grow like this. Mine usually open up and show their polyp when they are 1/4 the size of yours though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new