Clove Polyp Index

  • Thread starter Thread starter smhray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smhray

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
86
Reaction score
27
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of or can write up a clove polyp index? I have no clue what each colour of clove polyps are called and can't find a list anywhere so I was wondering if we would be able to get enough contribution to create on here.
 
Firework clove polyps
20201002_144353.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new