Clove polyp propagation

Bouldereefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
50
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
53659BE1-D92C-46BD-9DD8-CF9BD7BF358E.jpeg I purchased some fireworks clove polyps at a show about 2 months ago. The original polyps have moved, no big deal. They have formed a large mat of “runners/roots”. Will the eventually turn into polyps. They are getting somewhat out of control.
I have attempted to add a picture
 
It’s hard to tell from the picture, but that almost looks like a sponge to me. Do you have a picture of the actual polyps?
 
I see like 4 cloves and the other white stringy strands do look like sponges.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new