Clown clutch day 14.

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomaskc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thomaskc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
23
Location
Prosper
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share a pic of my second clutch. They are day 14. Smooth sailing through META.

Other pic is my first clutch. They are on around day 40. Only nine out of that one because I didn’t have a Vossen Trap yet.

And one pic of parents. Snowflake and b/w snowflake.

Hatch night for the 3rd clutch tonight.

Like everyone says, it is a time consuming effort but very interesting to accomplish.

Thanks for viewing.

Side note, in the Dallas area if anyone is interested in a clutch in the next few months PM me
02D115FD-FBA4-446A-86C9-94E75F28235A.jpeg


769AF747-671D-4F13-9551-58C217FD0DAB.jpeg
887CBD4B-E8BB-4F6D-BBE0-882F8E16A345.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I tried my hand once or twice, never had much luck. Although I didn’t try to hard.

If you need any TDO foods I have A LOT left of every size haha
 
Congratulations and well done. One day I would like to have time and patience to raise some
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new