Clown fish fighting

Alfredomeinhardt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
198
Reaction score
45
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Picasso clown fish for quite a long time and I recently bought a chocolate moca clown fish as a companion and when I put it together with Picasso he started attacking him to the point that you could see them bite each other. I separate the chocolate one on a breeder box and I wanted to know if this will go away or I have to return the chocolate mica clown.

Dow how long should I keep them separate?
 
The new one is slightly smaller the. The old one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new