OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I can’t view this video. Water changes never hurt as long as they are done properly….but they also won’t cure diseases.
Jay
PXL_20230223_193746208.MP.jpg
lmk what you think that's a clear image. Thankyou Jay

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the little thing in there for two days now. To me it looks like he has some white hazy spots developing on his right side. Anyone able to confirm anything.? He spends alot of time in the gravel at night so I was thinking possibly that. I'll share a video it's the right side around it's pectoral fins under his chin.
PXL_20230223_193746208.MP.jpg
here is an updated image, the thing hasn't stopped eating. Parameters are good.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry - I'm going back and forth on this one. In the latest video, the tail fin looks more like physical damage now, and not some genetic or developmental issue as I thought before. The spots on the body don't look like Brooklynella, and could also be physical damage...however, I can't rule out other issues, even ich.

Jay

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if it could be the way the fish may lay on the rock when sleeping. And it could just be from the Fiji pink. I'll keep updating as I see change thankyou for the help.

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a few days and a few feedings it seem's like the clown is getting much better the white spots are receding and its color is darkening up. I need to get it something to rest on other than sand I'm just not to sure if I'm ready for euphs yet.. Maybe it was getting some scale and fin damage from the arag. Upward and on ward.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back