Clown ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtfnemo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dtfnemo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
581
Reaction score
326
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!! Can some one help me ID my clown. Not sure if posting this in the right tread.
I'm not sure if it's a tomato clown or a cinnamon clown. I'm getting ready to trade it or give it away so I want to make sure I have the right ID.
I'm leaning more towards the cinnamon species because of the black pelvic fins.

Thank you!!!!!
20170529_194716.jpg
20170529_194700.jpg
20170529_194723.jpg
20170529_194808.jpg
 
Last edited:
I agree it is a Tomato.....100% IMHO.. but I am often wrong...whatever... Terrific fish, very assertive but entertaining. Both of my Tomatos behaved like the boss of the tank even with larger Tangs present.
 
I agree it is a Tomato.....100% IMHO.. but I am often wrong...whatever... Terrific fish, very assertive but entertaining. Both of my Tomatos behaved like the boss of the tank even with larger Tangs present.
Yes!!!! I know they have such great personality!!! It saddens me to have to let him go
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new