Clown Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know of a person that had one in a 400 gallon tank...it was a devil and tortured everything. The guy that had him fed like a maniac. I'm not sure if that was the cause of his success or if he just got lucky.
 
My LFS has had one for about 6 or more months in a 20g tank for sale.. It's healthy and east great. It's about 4-5 inches long. It needs to go to a big tank!
 
They need lots of flow but will irritate your other tangs during feeding most likely. I had one that would nip at my blonde naso's streamers, three times the size of him, but the naso has large tail hooks and would swipe back. Came home one day and the clown was on his side at the bottom looking up with one eye missing-stressed out and died-I think the naso got him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new