• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish and anemones

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TidalReef Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
60
Location
Fort Myers
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, this is what i have available. Located in SWFL. shipping is not available at the moment. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!

Proven Breeder lightning Maroon pair $350

Clownfish harem package - 12 misbar snowflakes & 6 rose bubble tip anemones $400

Misbar snowflake clownfish $15 each (44 avaliable)

Misbar regular clownfish $10 each (29 available)

Rose bubble tip anemones $30 each


fca0988a-874c-42e0-a2da-6815664e443d.jpg
afdd10a7-2034-4c24-b22f-088f48c3c98b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new