• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish Babies

Item Price
$10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Justpenn7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell some clownfish babies I raised. Have about 40 lightning maroon, 5 white stripe maroon, 10 extreme frostbites.

Wanting to sell them as a pack to a fish store or online site but willing to ship any amount if you’ll pay shipping.

$10 white stripe maroon
$30 extreme Frostbites
$30 lightning maroons

Will adjust price if buying 5 or more. Pm is key.
IMG_7563.png
IMG_7211.jpeg IMG_7212.jpeg
 
Forgot to mention I have two Longfins one Misbar and other is a super Storm would let pair go for $250 I’ll cover shipping.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7645.jpeg
    IMG_7645.jpeg
    707.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_7551.jpeg
    IMG_7551.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 247
Any interest in a bulk order of lightning maroons ? I’ll do $15. a piece for orders with 20+ or $10 a piece at 40+
 
Looking to sell some clownfish babies I raised. Have about 40 lightning maroon, 5 white stripe maroon, 10 extreme frostbites.

Wanting to sell them as a pack to a fish store or online site but willing to ship any amount if you’ll pay shipping.

$10 white stripe maroon
$30 extreme Frostbites
$30 lightning maroons

Will adjust price if buying 5 or more. Pm is key.
IMG_7563.png
IMG_7211.jpeg IMG_7212.jpeg
I will buy them all..make me a deal and I will need shipping too 44319
 
Looking to sell some clownfish babies I raised. Have about 40 lightning maroon, 5 white stripe maroon, 10 extreme frostbites.

Wanting to sell them as a pack to a fish store or online site but willing to ship any amount if you’ll pay shipping.

$10 white stripe maroon
$30 extreme Frostbites
$30 lightning maroons

Will adjust price if buying 5 or more. Pm is key.
IMG_7563.png
IMG_7211.jpeg IMG_7212.jpeg
Interested in two frostbites w/ shipping to the Atlanta area.
 
How much would it be for 2 frostbites shipped to Tucaon, AZ 85756?
 
Bump: would give someone an amazing deal to take all these babies off my hands. $500 shipped for 40 lightning maroons, 5 frostbite, 5 extreme snowflake, and 5 white stripe maroons. Add the longfins for additional $150 so $650 shipped for 57 fish
 
Lots of messages but only sold a pair of frostbites, still plenty of fish left.
 
They're looking good and already getting along!


IMG_6552.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new