Clownfish Breeding - What do I need?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tmm87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tmm87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2017
Messages
549
Reaction score
477
Location
New Hampshire
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my clowns have started cleaning spots on the rock work and glass, not sure if they're just doing it to do it or if they're actually getting ready to lay eggs. They're still fairly young. I've done a little research on what raising them would entail but what is the bare minimum that I would need for a chance at success? I don't want to go nuts buying equipment just to have it not work out. Upgrades and quality of life things can come later if I decide to continue with it.

Thanks!

IMG_20180613_172531_086.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new