Clownfish Breeding

Scuba95Diver

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
81
Reaction score
39
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing a lot of research on how to breed clownfish. I have not attempted on trying to breed them but I want to and I would like to hear others opinions on what is the best way to breed them. I want to learn more before I try it. Opinions and feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new