Clownfish Breeding

Pittsford_Pets

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
414
Reaction score
178
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to try breeding clowns - can someone link me some videos/forums or just some tips for me? Thanks
 
You're welcome! I made lot of mistake at the beginning as you can see in my detail log. I recorded lot of video as well, both good and bad. :)

Batch 3 in the 3rd (or 4th?) post has the most detail log and video for each stage.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new