Clownfish color loss

marioannou

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got two black ice snowflake clowns about a year ago. One had a darker orange and one was lighter orange. The lighter one lost all it's orange and became black within a couple months. Didn't really mind because it helped tell them apart and looked good. However, I'm starting to notice the other one is started to get darker in some of it's orange spots. Just want to make sure nothing is wrong. Pictures are attached from when I first got them and now. It usually starts by the back area, but I also see coral sting marks on the clown that's losing color both times.

IMG_20190801_133330.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new