Clownfish eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pimba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pimba

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
162
Reaction score
45
Location
Earth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I was going to do a WC and found that clowns have laid eggs. What a surprise!

I have attached a pic. Can someone guess how long it's been laid and how long till I see some larvae? They look v dark in colour.
20221216_145045.jpg
 
So today I was going to do a WC and found that clowns have laid eggs. What a surprise!

I have attached a pic. Can someone guess how long it's been laid and how long till I see some larvae? They look v dark in colour.
20221216_145045.jpg
You likely won’t see larvae. They’ll be eaten or lost in your filter unless you take active steps to collect them. The pic is way too unclear to see anything.
 
I'm unsure what they are from photos but these stood out for me :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20221216_202425.jpg
    IMG_20221216_202425.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 53
Yes true that's the pic of eggs. Sorry if it was unclear it's hard to take a good pic due to location
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new