clownfish fish selection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef257
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef257

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Messages
228
Reaction score
68
Location
Cmb
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

Hope all are doing good .

I have might need your help selecting a pair for clownfish for my 120 gallon tank .
The order

1 frostbite
2 picasso

Correct me if I'm wrong

I will post few video please let me know which one the best look .
SmartSelect_20200823-200800_Gallery.gif


SmartSelect_20200823-201044_Gallery.gif SmartSelect_20200823-203355_Gallery.gif
 

Attachments

  • 20200823_183204.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • 20200823_183238.mp4
    4.3 MB
My new pick which I might buy
Are the below pic what you thing .


I already have a pair of mocha

SmartSelect_20200824-033258_Video Player.gif SmartSelect_20200823-201044_Gallery.gif SmartSelect_20200731-212217_Video Player.gif
 
Have you found out what the Frostbite and Onyx pair may produce? I recently started breeding my Gladiator and Black Ice. Now I have some beautiful Frostbites that I want to pair up with some types. I have a nice Snow Onyx and I am thinking of trying to pair my frostbite with it.
98111CF6-E088-4643-8623-2E8AC32CA42D.jpeg
 
Have you found out what the Frostbite and Onyx pair may produce? I recently started breeding my Gladiator and Black Ice. Now I have some beautiful Frostbites that I want to pair up with some types. I have a nice Snow Onyx and I am thinking of trying to pair my frostbite with it.
98111CF6-E088-4643-8623-2E8AC32CA42D.jpeg
Wow! It looks so cool . I wish I w to take some baby stepass successful il breed clownfish. Need
 
I think ORA fram have some type . But some picasso are lovely. And onyx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new