Clownfish fry lighting schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blue Lip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blue Lip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
668
Reaction score
464
Location
Spokane Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious as to the lighting schedule people use to raise fry. I have been leaving my lights on 24/7. Wondering if i add a dark cycle if there will be less agression.
 
If there is no light they cannot see haha but actully they need the light to see there food so idk
 
I had the same question. This is my first attempt and I have about 45 that are at 17 days old and I left the light on the first 24 hours. After that I put a timer on and the lights stay on about 12 hrs. I am no expert so take this as my method so far. They seem to be growing fine but I have nothing to compare them with
 
Good question. I would have assumed normal lighting schedule.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new