Clownfish fry

Trollinnoland91

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
9
Location
34711
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have success with raising fry without live rotifers? I've read that you can do it with only copepods but your survival rate is not as high.
 
Hi, I have not had success without live rots, but I’ve skipped the baby brine and went to TDO foods. following along if someone else has made it work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new