Clownfish grow out strategy

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
4,665
Reaction score
10,210
Location
SD
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clutch of clowns that are nearing the one month mark in 1 tank, a clutch that is 5 days old in a fry tank and a set of eggs that are 3 days old. It is becoming obvious to me that there is going to be some overlap after the fry tank and was wondering what successful grow-out strategies are out there? Can I keep multiple (post-meta) clutches together?
 
I’ve had success with back to back clutches in one grow out tank, until about the 4 month period where the bigger ones start to bully the small
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new