Clownfish harem in 50 gallon lowboy

patask08

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
12
Location
Northwood,ND
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 50 gallon low boy tank that’s plumbed into my 450 gallon display tank system. I’m looking at doing a clownfish harem and I really don’t wanna put it in my display. Looking for some opinions on if the 50 gallon lowboy will work since it’s longer and wider. I’m open to putting it into my display if need be. I have 50-60 bubble tips that would go into the low boy so there would be plenty of living spaces.
 
Sounds amazing! Have you thought about Orange or Pink Skunk Clowns? I'm sure we'll see photos if you go through with your harem. ;Happy
 
Awesome idea. I wouldn't be shy putting in 20 or more clowns in there with thst many anemones
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new