• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish Harem want to buy clowns - 1k order at least :)

Samuel Diaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a harem of black storm / phantom / frost bites / black DaVinci

Over all 30-40 black and white clowns I think for the volume in equal parts a fair number is $25-30 bucks average per fish . Size of 1.5 - 1.75 “

Nice looking fish not the runts of the clutch please . If my numbers are far off let me know as I will get them as it’s something I want . Not sure what the market is . I was hopeful I could get them from sea&reef /ORA / Sustainable Aquatics or proaquatix but it seams the BiG BoX Breaders don’t respond to hobbiest direct

I have a 1000 gallon tank I think I can handle the aggression plus some will go into anemone specific grow out tanks . Thank you

Anemones on there way that my babies will enjoy getting ready to ship and pick up ..

Colorado Sunburts
CC Supernova
CC Flame tip
CC Inferno

Sam (559) 942-1020

IMG_2917.jpeg IMG_2916.jpeg

TrevorHenryTDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sam, If you have facebook my breeders name is Benny Fish on facebook. He is looking to move some bulk. Just tell him Trevor sent you! :D Good luck.

OP
OP
Samuel Diaz

Samuel Diaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sam, If you have facebook my breeders name is Benny Fish on facebook. He is looking to move some bulk. Just tell him Trevor sent you! :D Good luck.
Thanks Trevor I reached out to him last night he is looking for $50 @ 40 units bucks a phantom for a 1” juveniles .. a few people reached out this morning with reasonable prices .. I think I’ll be going with someone other then Benny Fish ..

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Trevor I reached out to him last night he is looking for $50 @ 40 units bucks a phantom for a 1” juveniles .. a few people reached out this morning with reasonable prices .. I think I’ll be going with someone other then Benny Fish ..
Lol that's pretty much retail at cultivated reef. Might be worth seeing if sea and reef could do a wholesale order.

TrevorHenryTDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
he’s a salesmen, you gotta haggle him a little

OP
OP
Samuel Diaz

Samuel Diaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a update and to say thanks to all that replied via private message

I’ve placed my order went with :

30 black storms 1.5” @ $44 each
20 black phantom extremes 1.5” @ $25 each

All without doing any bartering

TrevorHenryTDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For a update and to say thanks to all that replied via private message

I’ve placed my order went with :

30 black storms 1.5” @ $44 each
20 black phantom extremes 1.5” @ $25 each

All without doing any bartering
Success! Sorry for the recommendation, usually he’s a little cheaper but probably sold off most of his bulk last month if I had to guess.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back