Clownfish ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter whotzler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

whotzler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
104
Reaction score
64
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LH1.jpg
RH Side.jpg
LH2.jpg
 
IMG_0355.JPG Looks like a frostbite. I have 2 from sustainable aquatics.
 
Nice looking Fish! What name where they purchased as. They do look very similar to mine. The reason I'm asking is I purchased mine as a grade A Premium Snowflake. Although I like the looks of it, but it is not what I envisioned as a Premium Snowflake. I did not think the middle and last white stripe would be
connected?
 
Nice looking Fish! What name where they purchased as. They do look very similar to mine. The reason I'm asking is I purchased mine as a grade A Premium Snowflake. Although I like the looks of it, but it is not what I envisioned as a Premium Snowflake. I did not think the middle and last white stripe would be
connected?

Frostbite.. I missed that at first
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new