Clownfish laying on sand, heavy breathing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jr32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jr32

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a clownfish in my tank for nearly 6 months now he was really beat up by a new clownfish that I put in the tank I removed that clownfish and now his fins are very torn up, and he is laying on his side on the sand in the corner of the tank and he is breathing very heavily. is there any chance he can bounce back
 
You don’t know until you try. I was successful twice in my reefing career to nurse a finless victim back to normal. Both in hospital tank, one with antibiotics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new