clownfish lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blue Lip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blue Lip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2014
Messages
668
Reaction score
464
Location
Spokane Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the clownfish & anemones. I would like to see pictutes of what others have. I will start with a picture of my Latz clownfish.

20150422_161939.jpg
 
I would guess your "other clown" to be a snowflake or black ice depending on Perc or Occy, but you'd need a fin count @Lovemyreef2015
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new