Clownfish Morph Info? (ocellaris)

youclowntoomuch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
160
Reaction score
66
Location
spokane
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mocha storm clown and am considering setting up a breeding tank in the future. Does anyone have a chart of what mixing a mocha storm with other morphs will get me? Kind of considering a black storm because I love those.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new