Clownfish not eating

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a clownfish early last week and I had it in my sump (20 gallon with just a skimmer and no partitions). It stopped eating after Saturday last week and I saw white poop around 1-2 inches long. Put in a hospital tank(rather a tub) around 2 gallons with a air stone and heater day before and was told to treat with prazi pro which I did (0.5 ml for 2 gallons). I got metro as well yesterday and since it's not eating, created a concentrated bath of metro (10 gallon equivalent with some reef roids mixed) and let the fish sit in the bath for about 5 minutes. I thought he would not make it last night but he is still swimming around but still not eating. He also has been swimming at an angle of 45° since he stopped eating. I am doing 25% water changes every day in the hospital tank. Sg is 1.024, nitrates 2 ppm, ammonia and nitrite undetectable at this time. I tried feeding salt water multipack (each variety of cube), pellets, chlorella flakes and still does not eat anything. What else could be the problem? I can post a pic in a short while.

OP
OP
reefer_87

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video of the fish

OP
OP
reefer_87

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video of the fish

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back