Clownfish setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pura Vida
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pura Vida

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
115
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would show off a little action I had yesterday around the old Casa with one of my breeder pairs



I am fortunate enough to have one of Dr Sanjay Joshi original Midnight Photon pairs.
 
Pretty cool
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new