Clownfish white patch few days post fight

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefnoob9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefnoob9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Location
St. Johns, NL
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

I had, a few days ago, posted how my smaller clown got killed in a fight:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...pls-help-me-understand.1149636/#post-14203869

Today, 3 days later, I see this patch on my surviving clown. Is this as a result of the fight? Can I rule out infection as the cause?

1000078706.jpg


Today morning I noticed that he wasn't as enthusiastic with the Hikari Marine S pellets; in fact I didn't see him eat.
Later in the afternoon I tried feeding mysis shrimp and again I didn't see any enthusiasm. Right now in the evening I once again tried feeding him a few pellets and he didn't touch any of them.

What am I to do? Wait it out?
 
1000078714.jpg


I lost him too.

I need to get to the bottom of this. Is this Brook from the store? Or does the fight from 3 days ago explain it all?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new