Clownfish with popeye?

Ryde

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As usual I woke up to greet my tank. Every one is doing great. I did notice my bta move but that's not the point. I noticed my black clown's right eye barely swollen with a white haze to it. What should I do?

High range ph: 8.1
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 5
Phosphate: 0
Kh: 16 yes I know this is a little high I've been working on it.
Calcium: 440
Sanity: 1.025

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could feed kanaplex+focus. If it just cloudy you can try prazi.

chizerbunoi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your tank husbandry like? You could treat the fish in a quarantine or just keep it in tank and keep water parameters very clean. Will go away within two weeks. Feed the fish some high quality food. When this happens, the fish could have scraped its eye on a rock.

OP
OP
Ryde

Ryde

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your tank husbandry like? You could treat the fish in a quarantine or just keep it in tank and keep water parameters very clean. Will go away within two weeks. Feed the fish some high quality food. When this happens, the fish could have scraped its eye on a rock.

I wouldn't think it would be a parasite mostly due to I haven't added anything in a month or 2. So mostly it is a scrape and all I have to worrie about is bacterial infection.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't think it would be a parasite mostly due to I haven't added anything in a month or 2. So mostly it is a scrape and all I have to worrie about is bacterial infection.

I hadn't added anything in months and then all of the sudden some internal parasite began wrecking havoc in my tank. I think it was from bad soft freeze frozen food beacuse that was the only new thing. I did prazi and my fish's cloudy eye went away and none of the others died (cloudy eye was one symptom but they would eventually float to the top and not breath properly)

It was strange

OP
OP
Ryde

Ryde

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hadn't added anything in months and then all of the sudden some internal parasite began wrecking havoc in my tank. I think it was from bad soft freeze frozen food beacuse that was the only new thing. I did prazi and my fish's cloudy eye went away and none of the others died (cloudy eye was one symptom but they would eventually float to the top and not breath properly)

It was strange

Huh! Just out of nowhere

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back