Clowns beating Duncan frag to death

Kaboobie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These clowns are beating my Duncan frag to death I glued it to the rock and they seemed to go after it less but eventually they were able to break it free and then proceeded to beat it around the tank. I moved it to the other side of the tank but they continue to harass it no matter what I do. I haven't had a chance to glue it down because I can't find out if the new spot is suitable as they attack it almost immediately ripping it from the rock and attacking it repeatedly dragging it around the aquarium. what the heck is their problem with this coral?

Additional info. They are now the only fish in this aquarium as they have directly or indirectly killed ever other fish I had. I literally watched them drag a beautiful male orange cream sickle molly around the tank by his tail they had killed him by the next morning before I could catch him. I though he had harassed his females to death but now I suspect it was the clowns. I believe their aggressive attitude caused my gobies and firefish' untimely demise as well.

LAA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These clowns are beating my Duncan frag to death I glued it to the rock and they seemed to go after it less but eventually they were able to break it free and then proceeded to beat it around the tank. I moved it to the other side of the tank but they continue to harass it no matter what I do. I haven't had a chance to glue it down because I can't find out if the new spot is suitable as they attack it almost immediately ripping it from the rock and attacking it repeatedly dragging it around the aquarium. what the heck is their problem with this coral?

Additional info. They are now the only fish in this aquarium as they have directly or indirectly killed ever other fish I had. I literally watched them drag a beautiful male orange cream sickle molly around the tank by his tail they had killed him by the next morning before I could catch him. I though he had harassed his females to death but now I suspect it was the clowns. I believe their aggressive attitude caused my gobies and firefish' untimely demise as well.
sounds like your clowns have anger issues. :D
but some fish are like that. TheY just simply don’t get along with other fish or animals. My suggestion is based on the info you gave to move the duncan out of the tank and if you don’t have another tank you should consider Rehoming it. The Duncan’s are alive and knowing your clowns are killing it… you should at least try to save it.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back